Bradley T. Hunsicker
Markus Williams Young & Hunsicker LLC
2120 Carey Avenue
Cheyenne, WY 82001
His experience includes broad representation of debtors/borrowers and lenders, particularly in the energy and agricultural sectors. Brad has successfully litigated issues relating to cash collateral, relief from the automatic stay, motions to appoint a trustee, motions to convert bankruptcy cases, nondischargeability actions, preference claims, fraudulent transfers, contested confirmation proceedings and other complex contested matters. Brad also has significant bankruptcy appellate experience. In addition, his practice includes representation of court-appointed receivers, foreign representatives, and bankruptcy trustees.
- In re US Realm Powder River, LLC – Represent chapter 11 debtor-in-possession. Debtor holds significant mineral leases and owns coal-bed methane gas wells in the Powder River Basin.
- In re Cuda Energy Inc. et al. – Represented foreign representative in a chapter 15 cross-border bankruptcy proceeding involving the sale of oil and gas assets.
- In re Twiford Enterprises, Inc. – Represented principal secured lender involving a cow-calf operation. Obtained confirmation of creditor’s chapter 11 liquidating plan.
- In re Vester Investments, LLC – – Represented chapter 11 debtor-in-possession in case involving a debtor whose primary assets were substantial securities held in investment accounts.
- In re Dennis Danzik – Represented largest unsecured creditor through multiple serial chapter 11 and 7 filings. Obtained $7,000,000 nondischargeable judgment.
- In re US Bentonite, Inc., et al. – Represented chapter 11 debtors-in-possession in successful liquidation of debtor’s assets for $4,250,000.
- In re Red Eagle Oil, Inc. – Represented chapter 11 debtors-in-possession in successful liquidation of debtor’s assets for $9,400,000.
- In re Western Biomass Energy, LLC – Represented chapter 11 debtor-in-possession in successful liquidation of debtor’s assets
- In re MTR, LLC – Represented chapter 11 debtor-in-possession (single asset real estate), a real estate holding company. Plan confirmed.
- In re Hildebrand – Represented individual chapter 11 debtor-in-possession, an owner/operator of a licensed chiropractic center in Wyoming. Plan confirmed.
Markus Williams Young & Hunsicker LLC is a Colorado and Wyoming based boutique law firm that focuses on sophisticated commercial matters in its representation of banks, financial institutions, lenders, creditors, court-appointed receivers and custodians, chapter 11 debtors-in possession and bankruptcy trustees.
The firm specializes in the full range of bankruptcy-related issues, including advising on distressed debt transactions, restructurings and chapter 11 cases, and provides creative and pragmatic solutions to the needs of its clients by combining significant business experience with a comprehensive knowledge of secured transactions, creditors’ rights, workouts, restructurings, receiverships, assignments for the benefit of creditors, asset sales and purchases, commercial litigation, and bankruptcy and insolvency law.
The firm is recognized as one of the premier debtor/creditor law and bankruptcy and insolvency firms in the Rocky Mountain region.
Markus Williams Young & Hunsicker LLC earned a Band 1 bankruptcy/restructuring practice ranking in the 2022 edition of Chambers USA in Colorado and was named to U.S. News – Best Lawyers®’ “Best Law Firms” list with a Tier 1 rating in Colorado. We have also been named by Martindale-Hubbell as a Top Ranked Law Firm, which is a distinction awarded to firms based on one third of their attorneys achieving the AV Preeminent Rating.