Douglas R. Pahl
Perkins Coie LLP
1120 NW Couch Street
Portland, OR 97209-4128
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Bankruptcy and Restructuring Lawyers,” 2022
- Named Best Lawyers’ Lawyer of the Year, 2018 for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2013 – 2023
- Listed in Oregon Law and Politics, “Oregon Super Lawyers,” 2008 – 2021
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Turnaround Management Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Oregon State Bar Association, Member
Perkins Coie maintains a national, full-service bankruptcy and restructuring practice with experience representing virtually all constituencies in a distressed situation.
We provide counsel for debtors, creditors and third parties in out-of-court negotiations as well as representation in state and federal court litigation across the country. Perkins Coie has substantial bankruptcy experience representing business debtors, secured and unsecured creditors, court-appointed trustees, indenture trustees and creditors’ committees. We also represent federally insured financial institutions, commercial mortgage-backed securities special servicers (CMBS), pension fund administrators, asset-based lenders, trade creditors and public debt holders.
With more than 1,200 lawyers in offices across the United States and Asia, we provide a full array of corporate, commercial litigation, intellectual property and regulatory legal advice to a broad range of clients, including many of the world’s most innovative companies and industry leaders as well as public and not-for-profit organizations.
“Douglas handles matters involving restructuring and insolvency, including court-related matters. He acts for a range of clients, such as debtors, creditors and purchasers.“