Fuller Tubb Bickford Warmington & Panach, PLLC
201 Robert S. Kerr Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Since joining the firm with the late G.M. Fuller in 1964, Jerry Tubb has devoted his career to his clients’ challenges and resolving them by truly making them his own. Mr. Tubb has been achieving elegant outcomes in complex commercial, bankruptcy, and insolvency matters for nearly five decades.
- B.A, University of Oklahoma, 1961
- LL.B., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 1964; Phi Alpha Delta; Order of the Coif
- Oklahoma, 1964
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Professional Organizations and Experience
- Oklahoma County Bar Association (Member, Board of Directors, 1967-1969; President, 1981-1982)
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Member, Board of Governors, 1988-1990)
- Oklahoma Board of Bar Examiners (Vice-Chairman, 1986; Chair, 1987)
- Oklahoma Bar Association Professional Responsibility Commission (Member, 1983-1987; Chair 1987)
- American Bar Association; Life Fellow of the American Bar Foundation
- Oklahoma Bar Foundation (Trustee, 1992, 1993; Vice-President, 1995-1996; President, 1996-1997)
- Magistrate Selection Committee, for the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma (Member; Chair, 1998-2007)
- Bankruptcy Judge Selection Committee, Western District of Oklahoma (Member, 1998)
Honors and Awards
- Recipient of the Journal Record Award from the Oklahoma County Bar Association in 2011 for “representation of clients when advancement of the public good is the only reward.”
- Recipient of the Oklahoma Bar Association’s Neil E. Bogan Award in 2002 for his “professionalism,” and in recognition of his “outstanding contributions to the legal profession” and his “faithful adherence to the highest ideals of the profession.”
For over sixty years since our founding in 1946, Fuller Tubb Bickford Warmington & Panach, PLLC has been providing clients with the highest quality legal services in a thoughtful and creative manner. We take our clients’ matters personally, and we take great pride in our continuing counseling relationships.
We handle the wide range of issues that arise in business and commercial settings, in areas that include: corporate finance; commercial workouts; bankruptcy; bankruptcy reorganization; insolvency; estate and business planning; real estate. We also litigate matters in state and federal courts, in private arbitrations, and before state and federal administrative agencies. We are particularly experienced litigating — both at the district court level and on appeal — those issues that arise in complex commercial matters; civil matters; and a wide range of labor and employment matters.
All of our lawyers have the highest possible Martindale Hubble “AV” rating from our peers (with the “A” component signifying the highest skill level rating, and the “V” denoting an adherence to the highest ethical standards). We also consistently receive recognition from our peers and judges, resulting in our lawyers’ inclusion in Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers.